You can find the plugin configuration in your backend under Customers → Austrian Post → Configuration. Use the Shop field at the top of the configuration to select the subshop for which you want to make the settings.
Sender data & access data
- Sender data – Enter the title, name, street and house number, postcode, city and country of the sender address in the following fields.
- Client ID – The Client ID is your customer number at Austrian Post. You will receive it from Austrian Post upon request.
- OrgUnitID – You will receive the OrgUnitID, also called the department ID, from Austrian Post upon request.
- Organisation Unique ID – The Organisation Unique ID is the unique GUID (Globally Unique Identifier) for the respective customer. You can obtain the Organisation Unique ID, also called OrgUnitGUID, from Austrian Post upon request.
E-mail notifications from Austrian Post to the customer
- Transfer customer phone number to Austrian Post – Specify whether the customer's phone number should be sent to Austrian Post.
- Transfer customer e-mail address to Austrian Post – Specify whether the customer's e-mail address should be sent to Austrian Post. Click here for more information.
Weight determination (in kilogram)
- Default shipment weight – The weights entered here are used when creating the shipping labels if automatic weight calculation is deactivated or (if weight calculation is activated) no weight is defined for any item within the order.
- Calculate shipment weight automatically – If this field is activated, the parcel weights are automatically calculated on the basis of the weights of the items contained as well as the percentage and fixed weight surcharges. Note: If a weight is not defined for all items when weight calculation is activated or individual item weights are less than 0.1 kg, a default value of 0.1 kg is assumed for each of the affected items. The weight contained on the shipping label may therefore differ from the weight displayed/entered in the backend.
- Percentage weight addition for filling material – Percentage weight surcharge for filling material based on the sum of the item weights if automatic weight calculation is activated.
- Fixed weight addition for packaging material – Fixed weight surcharge in kilograms for packaging material when automatic weight calculation is activated.
Customs information for international shipments (to non-EU countries)
- Description of contents for export – The short description displayed in the export documents for a consignment. It should roughly describe the items contained. The description is necessary to automatically generate an export document for international shipments, which is electronically transmitted by Austrian Post to the customs authorities concerned. If you run a shop for T-shirts, for example, enter "T-shirts" or more generally "clothing".
- Paper layout – Specify the size of the shipping label PDFs here. The formats A5 and A6 are available.
Cash on delivery
See this article to find out how to configure the cash on delivery service option.
- Show title on shipping label – Uncheck this option to not display a salutation on the shipping label.