Welcome and thank you for choosing Pickware. On this page we provide you with a short list of all necessary steps when starting with Pickware, so that you do not miss anything during the setup process and can use our plugins to their full extent as quickly as possible.
- First, you should install your purchased plugin.
- To prepare your shop for use with Pickware, please follow the instructions described here.
- For all plugins, basic settings can be defined in the respective plugin configuration. You can find further information on this and other possible configuration steps here.
- All further explanations of the individual processes can be found here. If technical problems occur, you can get support. We have collected frequently asked questions for you in the FAQ section.
Shopware POS & Shopware WMS
- To use Shopware WMS or Shopware POS you need special hardware. Here you will find some of our recommendations as well as important information about printers.
- Before you can use Shopware WMS or Shopware POS in your shop, you need to...
- Further instructions for using the two plugins can be found here for POS und here for WMS.
- In this section of the Helpcenter you will find a list of all relevant articles for each plugin.
- All steps to set up our other plugins can be found here. Here you will find the operating instructions for the individual processes. Help with technical problems is available here. Answers to frequently asked questions can be found here.
- If you have any further questions or technical problems that cannot be solved in this helpcenter, please contact us via our support page. You can also send us feedback or suggestions for improving the helpcenter in the same way.
Where can I find more information about Pickware?
On our Youtube channel you will find useful video tutorials about our plugins. Fair videos and recorded lectures offer you a deeper insight into the world of Pickware.
You can also exchange information and ask questions with other Pickware users in our Facebook group.